By accessing MASTERTON MEDICAL’s website, www.mastertonmedical.co.nz, (“the website” or “MASTERTON MEDICAL’s website”) means you agree that the following terms and conditions apply to your use of the website.
MASTERTON MEDICAL may change or update the content of the website, including these terms and conditions applicable to the website, at any time without prior notice.
MASTERTON MEDICAL means
MASTERTON MEDICAL highlights the fact that the placement of information (including links to other websites) on the website does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by MASTERTON MEDICAL of any health supplier or its services, and as such use of the services of health suppliers featured on this website is undertaken at the user’s own risk, unless specifically stated otherwise.
In addition, MASTERTON MEDICAL accepts no responsibility for:
- any loss, damage or inconvenience however caused (including but not limited to by way of negligence) which the user or any party for whom this website is used may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with the use or reliance on any information or links contained on this website; or
- any interference or damage to the user’s or other computer systems which arises in connection with the use of this or any linked website.
To the extent that by law we can, any condition or warranty is hereby excluded. Where any law implies a condition or warranty, and we can’t by law exclude or modify our liability, any such condition or warranty will apply; our liability however for a breach of any such law is limited to:
- the supplying of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
The decision as to which (if any) of these remedies applies is MASTERTON MEDICAL’s, unless otherwise required by law.
It is entirely the user’s responsibility to:
- ensure that access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by applicable laws; and
- ensure that the process which the user employs for accessing this website does not expose them to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may cause damage to their or other computer systems.
Furthermore, MASTERTON MEDICAL does not:
- warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information (including links contained within it) contained on this website; or
- undertake to keep this website (including links contained within it) updated; or
- accept responsibility for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
We may use any information that you directly or indirectly transmit to us to help ensure that we provide you with quality service, and to enable us to keep you informed and up to date with reports, newsletters and details of product changes. In addition, we may use your information to provide additional information to you about the full range of services we offer. If you do not want to receive this information you can let us know by emailing us at [email protected]
All payments taken via the website are in New Zealand dollars.
No Credit Card information is stored on MASTERTON MEDICAL servers or on this website.
All payments are transacted through our payment gateway partner PAYMENT EXPRESS (http://www.paymentexpress.com)
Refunds or Cancellations
Prescriptions: If a repeat prescription or an urgent repeat prescription is requested and payment is made online you will not receive a refund once you have sent the information. If a prescription is requested, payment is made online and you cancel this request you will not receive a refund.
Bill Payment: If payment of an account is made online you will not receive a refund.